“Doctor, I’m 14 years old. When I’m sad or angry, I feel stressed and say it’s because of masturbation. Then I decided to stop masturbating, but I’m still sad and angry, I’m stressed. Is one thing related to another? “
Everyone feels sadness, anger, stress at some point in life, This has nothing to do with masturbation. In fact, many people masturbate to relieve these feelings, but that doesn’t always work.
therefore, Not because of masturbation And the ideal is to investigate the real reasons for these feelings of sadness, anger and stress.
@jairobouer “STRESS” 😱 #jairoresponde #doubt #tips #jairobouer #curiosidade #saude ♬ Original sound-jairobouer
Does masturbation hurt?
Typically, Masturbation does no great harm. In fact, it’s a healthy way for people to get in touch with their bodies and their joy.
But if the person is masturbating too often, this is Confuse your life and everyday life, This habit needs to be evaluated and some attitudes need to be reconsidered.
And what are the benefits?
With masturbationIndividuals can explore their bodies and find ways to get joy. So when he gets into a sexual relationship, the path to a good and enjoyable experience will be much easier.
In addition, masturbation, and other sexual activities that lead to sexual pleasure and orgasm, Causes the release of hormones and chemicals It is involved in the so-called “brain reward system”, which in turn leads to some health benefits.
- Relieving stress and anxiety: The release of oxytocin from sexual activity appears to reduce stress hormones such as cortisol while promoting relaxation. Prolactin also helps regulate the stress response.
- Improved sleep: Masturbation releases hormones and neurotransmitters to help reduce stress and blood pressure while relaxing. This makes it easier to fall asleep. A 2019 study found that orgasm-related favorable sleep outcomes were clearly recognized. Many respondents found that masturbation helped them reduce the time it took them to fall asleep and improve their sleep quality.
- Pain relief: Endorphins are the body’s natural painkillers. Endogenous cannabinoids are also known to help regulate pain and inflammatory processes. These natural painkillers also help relieve menstrual cramps. A 2013 study found that sexual activity leads to partial or complete relief of migraine and cluster headaches.
- Improved immune function: Masturbation increases the levels of prolactin and endocannabinoids that help regulate the immune system. They also increase stress-reducing hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Mood improvement: Masturbation can increase levels of positive mood-related hormones such as dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins.
- Concentration and improvement of concentration: By increasing the levels of hormones and neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory and motivation.
- Improving self-esteem: Masturbation can increase your adrenaline level. Researchers associate higher levels of saliva and urinary adrenaline with higher levels of personal growth or sense of purpose in life. Learning how to enjoy yourself can also strengthen and improve the image of your body.
- Improvement of sexual function: Many of the hormones and neurotransmitters involved in the human sexual response cycle help regulate this cycle itself and promote the release of stimulant compounds at higher levels.
- Improving cognition: Prolactin has a neuroprotective effect and responds to stress to reduce nerve damage. Dopamine also seems to contribute to healthy cognition.
- Lowering blood pressure: Oxytocin and endogenous cannabinoids also help lower blood pressure.